The Meyer Roundabout

Welcome to our blog! I am a bit nervous and excited to start a blog. We are starting a family and I would like to journal about it here along with pictures of the process. Additionally I will use this as another avenue to share our adventures as a family. A bit more private than the social network.

Saturday, January 30, 2010
















24 Weeks







My latest picture includes the first of many tattoos that Terri gave me for Christmas. I was disapointed when I forgot to put one on my belly for the ultrasound last week. I'll make sure to surprise my midwife at the next visit! I've included a few of my favorite ultrasound photos.



















1 comment:

  1. look at that little belly - you DO look pregnant! I'll put together a list of things I have around here. If you knew you were having a girl, the list would be expanded :)

    ReplyDelete