
Hi all!
Here's pictures from week 23 we skipped week 22 because it was a busy work week and then we spent the weekend in West Yellowstone with Nate's parents. Sonya brought me the most amazing gift from Thailand a baby sling that she bought off of a local woman. It's beautiful and I can't wait to use the sling. I'll post a picture of the sling soon, Sonya did get a picture of the lady who made and used the sling so I am so excited to frame that photo.
We had our first official ultrasound last friday and everything looks great! Fluid levels are good and baby's measurements are right on track. The most amazing part of the ultrasound for me was to see the 4 chambers of the heart and see the valves moving blood throughout baby's body. I have two hearts right now! So fun. Last week sometime I was sitting at the piano and nate was on the coach and looked over at me and said, "you look pregnant". So I guess it's official to him I look pregnant, haha. I am working on making a list of items that friends have said that I can borrow or use for the baby. When that is complete then I hope to start a registry at Target. We have alot of organizing to do in this house but for the time being I am really enjoying my energy and playing out in the snow. So the organizing will just wait. We are contemplating moving into a larger house but that would mean we will have to find the perfect rental, so we'll see if that exist. Must have a tall fenced in yard for suga, spot for garden, 3+ bedrooms so we can have a seperate study/sewing room and ofcourse baby room and our bedroom. We'd love a dishwasher but not a requirement at this time, oh wait bottle washing is not going to be fun huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment