The Meyer Roundabout

Welcome to our blog! I am a bit nervous and excited to start a blog. We are starting a family and I would like to journal about it here along with pictures of the process. Additionally I will use this as another avenue to share our adventures as a family. A bit more private than the social network.

Friday, February 19, 2010

26 weeks





Think I may have scared my midwife just a bit with this recent tattoo. I pulled up my shirt to listen to heart beat and she said "oh did you just get that?" haha does it really look real? funny.

I've had alot of nice comments from people this week. "oh you have really blossomed this week" and "you are soo cute!"

2 comments:

  1. Yep, this was about that time that you really "look pregnant"

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems to happen overnight, it's amazing how quickly they grow at this point.

    ReplyDelete