The Meyer Roundabout

Welcome to our blog! I am a bit nervous and excited to start a blog. We are starting a family and I would like to journal about it here along with pictures of the process. Additionally I will use this as another avenue to share our adventures as a family. A bit more private than the social network.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

27 weeks


ah yep getting harder to bend over and tighten my ski boots :) but my ski jacket still fits and that's about the only one that does at this time. I will be skiing less downhill and maybe more crosscountry because our snow is so hard and icy, not fun.
The cats are both trying to fit on my lap lately and that just does not work! Not sure they get what is going on.
This next week I will be traveling to Virginia to see cousin Shanna! We might see if we can spot some whales that winter in the area.
We have begun the big chore of cleaning out the extra bedroom that will become babies room/guest bedroom. We already have lots of toys in the closet from friends. I am so blessed to know lots of moms in the area. I hope we can fit the crib, changing table, rocking chair and bed in the bedroom, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment