The Meyer Roundabout

Welcome to our blog! I am a bit nervous and excited to start a blog. We are starting a family and I would like to journal about it here along with pictures of the process. Additionally I will use this as another avenue to share our adventures as a family. A bit more private than the social network.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

34-35 weeks







Picture with pony tail was 34 weeks and baby has grown a lot in the last few weeks! The photo of me dressed up is from Easter Sunday. We went to church and then had a buffet lunch with friends at the Naughty Moose (south of Darby) it was really nice.
Last weekend I drove over to Idaho for a quick trip. Friday night Terri hosted a baby shower at mom and dad's house. Mostly family, but a friend from college (Ariel) joined us! We painted my belly and I will need to get photos from Mom to post here later, baby was moving the whole time. It was so nice to have girl time and celebrate with friends and family.
We are continuing to organize and get rid of things in our small house. This week we purchased a new table and chairs and downsized to a smaller folding table for our desk in the living room. Progress is slow since we mostly work on the house on the weekends but I am really happy with what we have accomplished. Nate is out tilling the garden as I type! We have expanded the garden this year and I hope that baby enjoys time outside this summer so we can manage the weeds together :)
I have hit the point in the pregnancy where I will go to apts. in Missoula once a week from now until baby is here. Think I will ride up with Nate when he goes up for class so work schedule will get a little more complicated but not too bad.
Spring is here and hope it has arrived for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment