
Wow these weeks go by fast! Nate finished the dresser this week so we now have a place to put baby clothes! I think it looks great! I have some hand me down clothes already to fill the drawers so that will be fun once I get them washed. This week I wore my new favorite shirt to work that says "we're hoping it's a pony". It's not such a funny shirt when I have to explain it to my supervisor, ah well it's not everyone's humor I guess.
We are continuing to make more and more room in our little house. Amazing what adding a few shelves can do to make our lives a bit more organized. We'd like to get the crib up next weekend and see how the rocking chair fits into the bedroom with double size bed and crib too. The cats are not going to be so happy when we move that chair, they have claimed it as their new post so we'll see how that goes.

was that supervisor Brad?
ReplyDeleteYes Katelyn it was Brad, big surprise right? Commical t-shirts are just not as funny when you have to explain them. oh well not everyone has the same humor :)
ReplyDelete