29 Weeks
The last two weeks we have done alot of growing. These two pictures are deceiving because I think I look bigger in the 28 wk picture but I assure you that they are not mixed up. I think it's because my shirt is pulled lower on the 29 wk picture.
This week Chloe (cat) has learned how to sit next to me or fit on my lap without being on my belly. I think this concept is difficult for
Phoebe so she sticks to Nate's lap most of the time.
Phoebe so she sticks to Nate's lap most of the time. Not sure how they will cope when baby is in our arms, they'll figure it out I'm sure. Here's a picture of Nate and Phoebe cuddling on the coach. Then Nate with all the pets surrounding him.




Your baby was in a different position in those photos, too! You look great!! Can't wait to see you and do the class this weekend!!!
ReplyDelete