30 weeks below and 31 weeks far left


Ok so it seems I make time about every two weeks to write a post on my blog. Well better than no post at all I suppose! The last couple weeks have been extremely busy and exciting. Last weekend we drove over to Idaho to attend a birth class with Terri. We learned many coping techniques with lots of practice and had a great time. It was very educational but also a nice time to connect on the same level with Nate. After the class on saturday we celebrated my birthday with my family and Nate's parents who had traveled up from WY to spend Sonya's spring break with us. The whole entire weekend was all "baby"! Sunday we attended the baby fair in Spokane and then shopped around at a few stores that we do not have access to here in MT. It was really fun being able to pick out crib set with both mothers! This past week Nate's parents helped us out alot by painting the extra bedroom, finding a dresser, and sorting many different things that needed a new home. It was a great help and we will continue to sort until everything has a new home. As I type this Nate is still sanding the dresser that was found at the local flee market, it was an awful pea green and was discovered that it's made out of maple wood so they decided to refinish instead of re-paint. Great find, but alot more work to re-finish, but the end prodcut will look really nice.
Baby is grow very fast lately, head is currently positioned downward and so I get lots of kicks and or hand movement up high. I really enjoy all the movement, so much fun! Baby also likes the "Indigo Girls" we went to their concert this week and baby danced the whole time!
Here are the latest photos, I get a lot of "oh you're so tiny" although I feel big enough and my midwife assured me that I am measuring Perfectly. Sorry formatting is not my friend on this site. Plus our mouse is screwed up so i can't seem to put pictures where I want them to go!

ah wrong order in photos! Top photo is 31 weeks and bottom one is 30 weeks, can ya tell? I have more of a shelf lately, haha :)
ReplyDelete