The Meyer Roundabout

Welcome to our blog! I am a bit nervous and excited to start a blog. We are starting a family and I would like to journal about it here along with pictures of the process. Additionally I will use this as another avenue to share our adventures as a family. A bit more private than the social network.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

32 weeks






Spring is here and we took a nice little walk outside at a nearby canyon, Blodgett. We didn't go far but it was nice to get out and hike around on the rocks.

This past weekend we have continued with the de-clutter of our house. I have spent a lot of time on the floor sorting through photos and papers, whew.

Nate is working on sanding and then finishing our dresser for the baby's room. It looks really nice!

A co-worker has offered to take some pregnancy photos so this week we will be taking those outside hopefully. I'll post em later. Hope everyone is warming up! Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment